Personal Data Protection
The information you provide is always safe with us.
BOĞAZİÇİ BETON SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text, according to the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 (“Law”), is the Concrete and Commercial Industry of Bosporus Inc. It has been written for the purposes of enlightening data owners regarding the procedures and guidelines for processing personal data collected through camera recording systems used in (“Company”).
1.intended purpose of processing personal data
Personal data collected is 5 of the Law. and 6. Within the framework of the personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in the articles, the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the relevant persons involved in the relationship with the Company is processed within the aim of ensuring the safety of the Company’s locations.
2.parties and Transport Purpose for which personal data can be transferred
Personal data collected is 8 of the Law. and 9. Within the terms and purposes of personal data processing stated in the articles, the relevant persons in association with the Company shall be shared with the competent institutions and organizations of law in order to ensure legal, technical and commercial-business security and to ensure the safety of the Company’s locations.
3.Method and legal reason for Personal Data collection
Personal data is collected through camera systems located in locations. Personal data collected for the legal reasons stated above is 5 of Law No. 6698. and 6. 1 and 2 of this Lighting Text as part of the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in . it can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in .
4.Rights of Data Owners and use of these Rights
11 of the Law. data owners, pursuant to the article,
- Find out if personal data has been processed,
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose,
- Knowing third parties in which personal data is transferred, whether domestic or abroad,
Request that personal data be corrected in the event that it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the laws and other relevant laws, request that personal data be erased or destroyed in the event that the reasons for processing are eliminated and that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
- Objecting to the appearance of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- They have the right to request that damage be remedied if the damage is caused by illegal processing of personal data.
Get to Know Us
Boğaziçi Beton aims to increase its investor relations at international standards, with its corporate governance values and partnerships based on trust.
We offer you our special production concrete, especially all concrete classes in accordance with TS EN 206 and its national annex.
Quality and Environmental Policy
Our institution continues its efforts to leave a more livable environment for future generations.
©2021. Copyrigt. All Rights Reserved.